Inspired by the current resurgence in souvenir jackets, we have created this design with a bold Chinese dragon print on the reverse of the hoodie, and our brand name written in traditional Chinese lettering on the front left chest.
Souvenir jackets first came about when US soldiers who went to conflicts in Asia had their military jackets customised by locals with prints and embroidery of dragons, eagles, tigers, mountains, and flowers. They then took the jackets home as a souvenir which is where the name 'souvenir jacket' comes from. The text reads 'Dream But Do Not Sleep' in Chinese. Proudly designed, printed, and labelled in our South London studio.
- Woven label details at bottom of Hoodie and inside the collar
- relaxed fit, 100% soft cotton
- Unisex Hoodie
- Preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Model is wearing a XL. Model is 6ft2".
- We use industry standard garments so recommend ordering the size you would normally wear. If you are between sizes then size up
- Free stickers included in every order
- We have a 30 day no hassle return policy
- Although we aim to ship all orders the same or next working day, please allow up to 2 working days for your order to be shipped
- FREE delivery on all UK orders over £50 and international orders over £100
- Washing instructions: 30 wash with similar colours, reshape while damp, tumble dry medium, do not bleach